Frequently asked Questions
You can enroll for GST by getting help of our well trained executives after registering in munshichacha.com under Get New GSTIN option, you can also register for GST via the common portal of Goods & Services Tax.
- Cascading tax effect (meaning tax on tax) will no longer exist
- Input Tax Credit will be easier to avail
- Returns and compliances are simpler
- Increased efficiency in Logistics
- Composition scheme for smaller businesses
- Online simpler procedure
Every entity registered under GST will have to file a GST Return. A Nil return has to be filed even if no purchase-sales activities have been carried out during the return period.
A business in most cases will be required to furnish 3 returns monthly and 1 annual return. That means any business will require to file 37 returns in a financial year. However there are separate returns for a taxpayer registered under the composition scheme, taxpayer registered as an Input Service Distributor, a person liable to deduct or collect the tax (TDS/TCS)
GST return can be filed in different forms depending upon the nature of transaction and registration.Return Forms that are applicable for Normal Tax payers and their due dates are:
· ☞ Monthly Details of outward supplies in FORM GSTR-1 by the 10th of next month.
· ☞ Monthly Details of inward supplies in FORM GSTR-2 by the 15th of next month.
· ☞ Monthly Filing of Return along with payment of tax due in FORM GSTR-3 by the 20th of next month.
· ☞ Annual Filing of Return in FORM GSTR-9 by 31st December of next financial year.
Small businesses and taxpayers having a turnover less than Rs. 75 lakhs can opt for Composition scheme where they will be taxed at a nominal rate of 0.5% or 1% (for manufacturers) CGST and SGST each (rates as per the latest proposed changes in the Goods and Services Tax bills). Composition levy is available to only small businesses dealing in goods. It is not available to interstate sellers, e-commerce traders and operators, and service providers.
Data security is our top priority as a Return Filing Platform. We have taken all safety measures to make sure, that your data remains safe both while in transit as well as when at our platforms:
- We use standard, well-reviewed cryptographic protocols and message formats (such as SSL and PGP) when transferring data.
We at Munshichacha focus on customer needs on priority so we have already taken care about this so we have added a feature in our website where you can upload images or scanned copy to our website and then we will fetch the data to our database as per GST requirements
This is a demo answer